Updated: Jun 21, 2020
Before you bid you first need to set up a HiBid account, register for the auction, and then let the bidding fun begin! Just follow these easy steps below.
Creating a HiBid Account
1. Select menu button and then select “Login/New bidder”
2. Select “New bidder? Click here”
3. Enter current email address and confirm email
4. Select “Check email”
5. Complete account information
6. Choose user ID and password
7. Select “Create new account”
Once you've created your account you are ready to register and bid on the current auctions. Follow the remaining steps below.
Registering & Bidding
1. You will be asked to register for each individual auction. (not each lot)
2. Select “Register” for the auction you would like to bid on
3. Review and accept the terms and conditions, then select “Submit registration”
4. Now you are ready to bid! There are two ways to do this.
5. You can bid to the next increment. Bidding is set up with predetermined bid increments.
Select green “Bid” button for the next bid amount
Select green “confirm bid” button
6. You can place a max bid. You are able to put in your max bid and the auction software will bid on your behalf. With this method you do not have to keep watching the auction. (When using a max bid you will only pay the highest bidding price)
Select green “Bid” button
Manually enter max bid amount or use + sign to increase bid to desired amount